Manual Sealing Unit for Cups and Trays
Semi-automatic Unit for Sealing Cups or Trays with sealable Plate
- Application at laboratory or benchtop workstations
- Adjustable sealing temperature
- Different material pairings
The SERVOSEAL S300 is a semi-automatic device for sealing prefabricated cups or trays with sealable blank.
The cups are manually inserted into the cup cell and fed to the sealing process by means of a drawer. The sealing process is started automatically.
The manual sealer finds its place on a table or laboratory workstation and is characterized by
- separately heated sealing top and bottom part
- individually adjustable sealing temperature, pressure and duration as well as
- a quick format change.
The lid sealing device can be extended with any number of formats. All common material pairings of cup and blank can be sealed:
- Plastic – plastic
- Plastic – aluminum
- Aluminum – plastic
- Aluminium – Alu