Independent Lane Unification after Thermoforming Machines
Belt converging from multiple lanes to one lane
- Direct film passage
- Suitable for new thermoforming machines & existing equipment
- Independent connection
- Other multi-track upstream machines
The SERVOFEED PF600 is a line separator for products from multi-lane production lines to a single-lane onward transport, e.g. of deep-drawing packs.
The machine connects to the upstream machine via a height-adjustable infeed belt. The split belts guarantee optimal pack takeover at the thermoformer. The belt speed of the PF600 automatically adjusts to the feed speed of the thermoformer.
The system takes over the pack formation at the longitudinal cut from the thermoformer and separates it via a belt system for downstream line components such as scales, metal detectors, labelers and others.
- Driven side guide
- Separating discs for safe handling of soft film packs
- Turning unit for transverse pack formats
- Connecting shingle belt
The SERVOFEED PF410/ PF420 ensures a frictionless production process by
- process-safe product takeover
- continuous product discharge
- constant spacing of products
The format change is carried out in just a few steps. Due to an intelligent arrangement of the suction cups on the format plate, different format ranges can be covered.