Product Stacker for manual Packing Stations and semi-automatic Stacking Processes
Flexible Production aid for daily Challenges in Food Production
- Quick delivery
- Practical optional extensions
- Various stacking heights
- Easy operation
- Right & Left-hand design
The SERVOFEED PF200 product stacker is a compact, stand-alone stacking aid that assists production personnel with
Packaging tasks or in the pre-packaging of products.
The products are taken over 1-lane, product stacks of the same or different height.
e.g. stack height 6-8-6-8 packs
are formed and can be further processed manually.
The classic application area of the SERVOFEED PF200 is adjoining
- Control devices e.g. balances or metal detectors
- Line separation e.g. after a thermoforming machine
The resulting product stacks can then be manually converted
- E2 boxes
- Cardboard boxes
to be used. The stand-alone packaging aid features an ergonomic working height. The space-saving machine can be quickly moved by means of a lift truck or in the mobile version. The quick-change system enables a
- Flexible format use for different pack sizes
- precise & product-friendly stacking
Depending on layout requirements, the machine is available in left & right-hand versions.
- Mobile version for flexible use in production
- Execution for extra long packs
- Extended fan chain for more stacks (operation by 2 persons)
- different fan widths