Dosing Unit for semi-automatic Filling & extension of existing Machines
Dispenser for filling cups, jars, thermoformed packs, tubular bags or trays
- User-friendly operation
- Easy cleaning
- Compact installation space
- Manual or automatic operation
- Use as Stand-Alone or extension to existing equipment
The SERVOFILL P100 feeder fills products into different primary packaging via a hopper. The stainless steel design and quick disassembly ensure easy & user-friendly operation and cleaning. The filling process can be controlled by
- manual foot switch
- automatic control
The quick and stepless adjustment of the dosing volume as well as the suction and discharge movement enables easy operation.
The dosing unit can also be used for multi-track applications.
The compact system finds its application as
- autonomous stand-alone solution
- Extension to existing lines or thermoforming machines
The dosing principle ensures a very short path from the hopper to the primary packaging, thus ensuring an optimal filling result of the jars, thermoformed packs, trays, tubular bags or other packaging.
- Double-walled heated hopper
- Hopper with agitator
- CIP version
- Additional filling valves and adapters for different products
- Tend control by means of downstream scale